 Space / 34568
Re: Iron Reich Assault Shuttle U-25
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 22 Jun 2004 14:01:56 GMT

In lugnet.space, Keith Goldman wrote:
   Awesome, Lenny, who would have thought a hippy burn-out could make such an awesome fascist space-u-boat? I Can’t wait to see the finished product. The shape of the forward section is epic. Forget all that EBlock stuff, your true design talent lies elsewhere. Hurry up and finish it!

I really enjoyed making this - from incorporating the gear insignia and the “u-25” letters to making it looks “Reich” enough. I’m glad you like it. This is my third shuttle in the “Zhukov” series (long range shuttles that support a crew of approx 4, in the sub-SHIP range of 50-100 studs long) (fourth if you count the Ophelia)- and I’m thinking I should fill out the series with a PCS shuttle and a Sea Monkey shuttle.

I’m glad you like it, Herr Goldman. I’m sure you will enjoy it much more when it is finished and formally presented to the Reichsmarshal.

-Lenberg