 Space / 34554
34553  |  34555
Subject:
I'd love it too, but . . .
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Mon, 21 Jun 2004 15:00:26 GMT

If and when they do put out a Classic Space Legend it'll probably be in
bley, which means I might buy it for the trans-yellow, but I wouldn't keep
all the pieces.

It would be nice, but it would be bittersweet.

Dave

"Dave Lovelace" <dave@umop.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.space, Jonathan Wilson wrote:
Train gets the My Own Train plus the train cars, as well as various bulk
packs.
Castle gets the Guarded Inn rerelease plus there are the new cool harry
potter sets comming out (not lego direct but castle fans like them all
the same)
Pirate fans get the 3 pirate set reissues as part of "lego classics"
Technic fans get the 2 new offroder cars plus the reissues of the
forklift and digger.

But us space fans get nothing.

(snip)

I'd just like to note that it's been three years since Jon wrote this • post, and
Space fans STILL have NOTHING.  Big.  Fat.  Nothing.

I've said it before, I'll say it again.  A Classic Space Legend, along • with one
or two (or seven or eight!) MOC's designed by fans.  Huge this would be.

--Dave