 Space / 34553
Re: Tracked Light Mecha Support Rig
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Mon, 21 Jun 2004 23:13:37 GMT

In lugnet.space, Bob Parker wrote:
In lugnet.space, Eric Sophie wrote:

Ya, I was supposed to add some Blue in there somewhere. I guess it never
happend! I'll try to add it to the next one. Which, surely will be bigger.

Thanks Bob!

Upon further reflection, I take back my blue comment.  To name but a few, the
following sets

<set:442_1>
<set:452_1>
<set:462_1>
<set:6823>
<set:6848_2>
<set:6861_1>
<set:6880>

all have no blue in them and they sure are "Classic" in all senses of the word.
So feel free to leave the blue out and it can fit in just fine and please ignore
the ramblings of an old man.

Bob

Those are Classic! I always thought of those sets as the "scientific" looking
ones. The more grey, the more scientific! Maybe?

Ahh, ignore the ramblings of this old man!