 Space / 34563
Re: Tracked Light Mecha Support Rig
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Tue, 22 Jun 2004 05:02:57 GMT

In lugnet.space, Keith Goldman wrote:
Nice work E, but if thats a 'light' rig I'd hate to see a heavy.  Actually,
strike that, I'd love to see a heavy...one big enough for Big-Jama to ride
around in.  I have to say the crazy-funked-up cab is my favorite element of
the moc, but there is so much going on its hard to say.  The crane
rocks...jeez, the whole stinkin' thing rocks.  Very different from Mark's but
just as kewl.  Built in a day...stop braggin' your making the rest of us feel
like slackers, you magnificent bastid.

-Keith.

Mag Bas! KG. Big 10-4 on the hookie doo. Will do. Will add Blue.
Mixed in bley? No way. Maybe a little, chizzle, its only a lizzle.

The cab is like, dynomite! Had to make something with the Canopy.
Needed it to be old school. Still bombdiggity.

Extra crane parts called me. Tracks waiting 20 years to be used.

Mark sports a Hummer, this thing's a Geo Metro, but with all the pizzaz of a
hatch back.

Sunday builds are the best.

Mag Bas.