 Town / 3272
Re: why has lego direct ignored the space theme? (and Town!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Sat, 7 Jul 2001 18:23:52 GMT

Kevin Wilson wrote:

Larry Pieniazek wrote in message ...
Bity poor Town, who hasn't got much of late...

Bity? Larry, that wasn't a misteak was it (looking forward to how you're
going to explain this one...)

Sounded to me like Lar was doing an impression of Tweetie...

YMMV
John

But we have Jack Stone, right, that makes up for everything (blecchhhhhh)

Kevin
Craftsman Lego Kits & Custom models: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com
Brickbay Lego parts store: http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=Kevinw1
eBay Lego auctions: http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/kevinw1/