 Space / 34589
Re: why has lego direct ignored the space theme?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.pirates
Date:
Thu, 24 Jun 2004 13:10:28 GMT

In lugnet.space, Felix Greco wrote:

   But us space fans get nothing.

I agree whole-heartedly, but as you might recall we had the vote a while back. And I specifically remember one of my favorite sets being on the voting list...

    6941 Battrax
276 elements, 1 figure, 1987
LEGO > SYSTEM > Space > Blacktron I

But, we got the Black Seas Barracuda instead.

Democracy is a burden.

Pirate folk shall feel the wrath of the space room this year at Brickfest.

Yeah, right. Keep talking smack like that, and I may just show up this year and bring another “boat” with me. Can’t you guys go pick on Galidor or something?

Yo ho ho,

LFB

PS: I’m still weeping over the non-appearance of the Battrax. FOUL, I SAY! FOUL! I hold out hope that we may see it yet.