 Space / 34417
Re: why has lego direct ignored the space theme?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Tue, 15 Jun 2004 21:25:29 GMT

Something that would sell very well are PODs.  They'd be small, inexpensive
sets with lots of "wooshability".  :)

I don't see Lego doing PODs... they're cute, but I'd guess not interesting
enough for broad appeal (to non-FOLs).

--
Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com

um...what are X-PODs?  Certainly looks like the great POD sessions of last year
were some kind of influence...

Scott Lyttle