 Space / 34418
34417  |  34419
Subject:
mino is my hero
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 15 Jun 2004 23:09:17 GMT

I believe this picture says it all:

I have been thinking about such a windscreen design since that piece became transparent. Too cool...busty and smooth...just the way a wo*ahem*robot should be...;-) ...Anywho, this thing is sweetness, except for the rusty armpits he has there. It appears mino has also been up to some other workings as of late...if he would only post here *shrug* (it seems he does speak English).

Okay, just thought I’d share with those who may be in the out-of-the-Brickshelf loop.

Oh, and [ j o n ], you’re still #1 in my book. ;-D

-APSaada