 Space / 34581
Re: why has lego direct ignored the space theme?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Wed, 23 Jun 2004 20:38:34 GMT

In lugnet.space, Duane Hess wrote:
In lugnet.space, Jeff Findley wrote:

As for fan created sets, I'd like to see a Pre Classic Space creation for sure.
I'm sure there would be legal issues with a "Star Wars" fan created set, but
that would be cool too.

Something that would sell very well are PODs.  They'd be small, inexpensive sets
with lots of "wooshability".  :)

Jeff

Well, you got your wish.

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/?q=pod

I already have a few of those sets.  They're generic building sets, are very
cool, and can be used to make PODs, but they're not in gray (or even blay).

Actually, I'm thinking of something more along these lines:

Now [that] is a cool little POD!

Jeff