 Space / 34590
Re: why has lego direct ignored the space theme?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 24 Jun 2004 17:23:57 GMT

In lugnet.space, Felix Greco wrote:

   But us space fans get nothing.

I agree whole-heartedly, but as you might recall we had the vote a while back. And I specifically remember one of my favorite sets being on the voting list...

    6941 Battrax
276 elements, 1 figure, 1987
LEGO > SYSTEM > Space > Blacktron I

But, we got the Black Seas Barracuda instead.

Democracy is a burden.

Pirate folk shall feel the wrath of the space room this year at Brickfest.

Felix

Hate to be this brutaly honest, but watch out for what you wish for. The might take heed to our mumor of complaints and just chose some random Lego set and some random fan MOC, both that we might hate. If we want new (or old) sets, we should decide and be steady now, rather than be dissapointed then. So here is my contribution. I suggest for a fan created MOC, Jon Palmer’s K-Wing.

Blay On :-Devin

P.S. If we are going to chose (and here I’m going to be brutaly honest again) consider chosing for peices. Also remember, these sets will be in the new blue-ish colors!