 Town / 3271
Re: why has lego direct ignored the space theme? (and Town!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Sat, 7 Jul 2001 16:37:54 GMT

<snip>
Tell you the truth, i just read that whole thing!  I totaly agree, why such
cheep sets, I lettle kid was at my house yesterday, and he was looking at my
spaceships, he preferred the older Launch Command one to the newer more
available LOM ship.
Josh