 Space / 10081
Re: why has lego direct ignored the space theme?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Thu, 19 Jul 2001 06:11:25 GMT

richard marchetti wrote:
CHOP!!!!
Geez, this agreement with Lucasfilms or whatever just sucks! TLC should
never agree to restrictions like this.  I hope no such agreement exists as
to castle stuff because of the HP junk.

What can TLC be thinking? Maybe the execs are spending too much time in the
legendary room of giant adult butts and cigar smoke...

-- Hop-Frog

I can't agree more on this! Wouldn't some genuinely "evil" space theme
ala Blacktron 1 be good (yes, what's new there? ;-)

Maybe I should mention that on the new feedback section of www.lego.com
Bye,
Stelios Kalogreades