 Space / 9721
Re: why has lego direct ignored the space theme?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Sat, 7 Jul 2001 03:24:09 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jonathan Wilson writes:

<snippage>

But us space fans get nothing.
Starwars is OK.

Patience, grasshopper.

Starwars was (and is) your big bumpfa. Different themes get different things
at different times. Let other themes digest their big lumps and you will get
yours too, soon enough. All things come to those who wait.

Bity poor Town, who hasn't got much of late...

++Lar