 Space / 25160
Re: The Flame and The Lance
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 18 Jun 2003 02:56:19 GMT

In lugnet.space, Trevor Pruden wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Paul Baulch wrote:

   The Empyrean Flame

Holy! That there be plumb sweet,she be! I here ya, Paul...she must have been tough to build and get right. But what an awesome result! I really enjoy the sleakness and the gun placement, particularly the squatness of the main turrest. The engine design just sings to me. :)

Thanks, I was very pleased with the engines given that I planned their whole design in my head over the course of an hour... I was running out of time the evening before leaving for Bricksmeet when I thought of those :-)

Cheers,