 Space / 25172
Re: The Flame and The Lance
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 18 Jun 2003 03:50:07 GMT

In lugnet.space, Paul Hartzog wrote:

1) are they going to stay together for a while?

The Lance, yes, the Flame, probably not. But I plan to build two similar capital ships from the components of the Flame.

   2) are these going to be at any fests or cons?

Not on your continent! (I’m in Australia) It was bad enough transporting them to the neighbouring state! :-)

Cheers,