 Space / 25168
Re: The Flame and The Lance
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 18 Jun 2003 03:31:44 GMT

In lugnet.space, George Haberberger wrote:

These are really amazing. Adding the details of the micro fighters on the flight deck make it even more impressive, good use of arrows.

The hangar bays are what the ships were all about, really. I’m glad you pointed out the arrows, I was really pleased with those. I’m thinking of making a microfig moonbase with similar runways using my leftover arrows. I just wish I could remember where all these black arrow tiles came from...

Darn those pirates!

Technically, it was just one pirate captain and his crew... I’ll be working on his ship soon.

Cheers,