 Space / 25174
Re: The Flame and The Lance
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 18 Jun 2003 03:59:17 GMT

In lugnet.space, Philip Painter wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Paul Baulch wrote:
   Never again...

These ships are fantastic. The fact they’re “limited edition” makes them even more special.

Well, only the Flame is limited edition, really. I think the Lance is a comfortable maximum size/weight for a microfig capital ship; lots of room for detail, and still somewhat swooshable. In my chosen micro scale (1/8 minifig) it’s about 450 metres long; modest, but then I’m thinking it might be possible to formulate a pseudo-science Legoverse where bigger ships aren’t practical.

Cheers,