 Space / 25163
Re: The Flame and The Lance
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 18 Jun 2003 03:03:16 GMT

In lugnet.space, Gil Shaw wrote:

Gack. Ug. Fleegb.. I....wow.

To be honest, it’s going to take me a long while to come back with anything on these absolutely, gorgeous creatures of the void. There is simply too much to drink in all at once. Smacking me square in the face is the incredible effect the hangers have on establishing scale...they are works of art in themselves.

Yeah, I was pleased with the hangars, actually they were the main reason I made such big microscale ships - I wanted to make conceptually decent-sized hangar bays.

I’ll be back with questions and such, but I just had to say thanks for sharing these mobile building schools.

The pleasure is mine... I just wish I had a better camera.

Cheers,