 Space / 25176
Re: The Flame and The Lance
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 18 Jun 2003 04:03:40 GMT

In lugnet.space, Ryan Rubino wrote:

Amazingly rounded looking ships! I particularly enjoyed the large deeply seated “Ion Cannon” type weapon on the Athena. My eye was drawn to the support structure of alternating and opposing slopes a very nice touch, like almost everything else on both ships! The landing bay on the Flame is rendered very well, right down to the arrows on the floor. There is so much angular and s.n.o.t. detail work here to keep my mind busy for a long time.

The alternating slopes detail is one of my favourite ideas for the Lance, I’m glad you liked it. I thought I could have used a bit more angles and SNOT myself. My next one definitely will use them more.

Cheers,