 Space / 25159
Re: New MOC: Hover Limo with Police Escort
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 18 Jun 2003 02:55:25 GMT

In lugnet.space, John R. Beck wrote:
   In lugnet.announce.moc, Bram Lambrecht wrote:
   I actually built this model back in January, but I wanted to build the police escorts before taking photos of it. After building the hovercycles last week, I finally go around to taking pictures today.

Bram,

Truly a masterpiece of subtly. It’s amazing how creative people can be with a bunch of plastic pieces.

Thanks!

   I just gotta ask what set that TV came in. I’ve never seen that before.

The TV (it’s actually a sticker) is from

    5571 Giant Truck / Black Cat
1743 elements, 0 figures, US$139, 1996
LEGO > SYSTEM > Model Team

   And where did those silver spokes out of the sides come from. They almost look like the extra plastic frames that pieces sometimes are connected too.

That’s exactly what they are. They’re the sprues which chrome spears are attached to. The curved bits on the door are Belville bucket handles.

   It’s just so perfectly captures the essence of limosine luxury. Well done. What’s next?

This
--Bram

   Bram Lambrecht
www.bldesign.org