 Space / 25116
Re: New MOC: Hover Limo with Police Escort
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 17 Jun 2003 14:32:48 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Bram Lambrecht wrote:
   I actually built this model back in January, but I wanted to build the police escorts before taking photos of it. After building the hovercycles last week, I finally go around to taking pictures today.

Of note is the enormous amount of SNOT... all the arches are attached sideways, but everything still lines up flush. Half stud offsets are used to make the steps in the front of the vehicle more gradual. I even used a half plate vertical offset to make the sloping of these parts more gradual:

Please LMKWYT! Comments, questions, suggestions, etc. appreciated.
--Bram

Bram,

Marvelous, once again you are the master of vehicles.

Thanks,

George