 Space / 25094
Re: New MOC: Hover Limo with Police Escort
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 17 Jun 2003 13:07:45 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Bram Lambrecht wrote:
   I actually built this model back in January, but I wanted to build the police escorts before taking photos of it. After building the hovercycles last week, I finally go around to taking pictures today.

   Limousine with Escort

Well done, Bram. I like the police bikes too.

The only nitpicky thing I can mention is that the driver’s cockpit doesn’t seem to be separated from the passenger’s area. Rich dudes like to have their privacy on occasion. ;)

-Grand Admiral and Keeper of Fleebnorks