 Space / 16050
Re: Attack of the clones (what the heck was all that?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general, lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 4 Aug 2002 03:41:52 GMT

I like it too.  But I also liked the idea of purple and chrome...

In lugnet.lego.direct, Mike Petrucelli writes:
It was add as requested

Wow that is so cool.  Thanks for making the picture.

or
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/irod/6985/6985-v.jpg

Yaron Dori

-Mike Petrucelli