 Space / 16051
Re: Extremely late me too
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 4 Aug 2002 04:47:20 GMT

very nice pod, sproat,
but
ya dinna mention mine or bram's on
the bottom of yer page...

:-)

-paul

In lugnet.space, Jeremy H. Sproat writes:
Ok, thanks to having to wait for a replacement camera, I'm posting this way
too late.  Maybe a week ago, Sandlin IM'd me with the prospect of making
vertical saucer-based spaceships, and so here's what I came up with.

http://www.sproat.us/jeremy/lego/spypod/

Honest, I thought of the name before I saw Jon's Spy Pod!  I may have
borrowed the design from someone else, but that name came straight from my
noggin.  :-,

Call it a MOCK (My Own Creation, Kinda)

Cheers,
- jsproat