 Space / 15983
Re: Attack of the clones (Re: $Here’s the Deal$)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general, lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 3 Aug 2002 15:27:33 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Mike Petrucelli writes:
You got the purple color right on for "Prof Dumbledore." What I was getting at
is that I hate that color.  The violet color as found in the Hogwarts Classroom
set it one of my favorite colors.  As a result I think the ship would look much
better (and greatly increase my odds of buying it, if ever made) if it were
done in violet and not purple.

What if the purple was changed to violet, the white and 'glow in the dark'
was changed to black, and the trans-yellow(as much as I want that color) was
changed to trans-red(also quite desirable by me.)  That would make an awesome • color combination for the
fictional Blacktron 3.

Prehaps I'll add it to the directory

That would be cool to see.

It was add as requested

or
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/irod/6985/6985-v.jpg

But it still looks to me to much as the original
for your judgement.

Thank you all for the inputs.

We live to build

Yaron Dori