 Space / 15982
15981  |  15983
Subject:
Spacer Roll Call 08-03-02
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 3 Aug 2002 11:40:04 GMT

.space rocks right now so this seems like a great time to do this.
This is a heads up to all Spacers out there. (Lurkers, I know its hard but
you can do it :-)
I considered using the old RTL Roll-Call form but thought I'd keep it
simple:

If you post in this group, read this group or just think you're "Space",
slap your name down after mine and add the corresponding number. (to make it
easier to count in the end)

1-Jon Palmer

--
-Jon