 Space / 16123
Re: Spacer Roll Call 08-03-02
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 6 Aug 2002 02:10:24 GMT

In lugnet.space, John P. Henderson writes:
In lugnet.space, Suzanne D. Rich writes:
In lugnet.space, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.space, Adrian Drake writes:
man, I turn my back for a weekend and this happens?  heh.  Two people
earlier and I'd have had the same roll call number as lugnet number.  Damn
you Hendo and Sekerak!!

You think THAT's bad? Imagine how on the ball I would have needed to be to
get my LUGNET(tm) number... (5)

++Lar

Heh, yeah Lar, I guess people making this list don't take to bribary so well.

;-D

On the contrary.  If Adrian wants to send me 5 or 10 Red Futuron minifigs, I
would be happily bribed into giving up the #40 spot here in .space.  <grin>

Meanwhile, we can take this as compensation that my Lugnet membership
(#1088) reflects poorly how many decades I have collected without a dark age...

Sorry mate, I don't own that many red futuron figs.  Ain't that a kicker.  I
guess I'll just have to live at #41, won't I :)

Adrian