 Space / 16128
Re: Spacer Roll Call 08-03-02
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 6 Aug 2002 12:53:57 GMT

In lugnet.space, Adrian Drake writes:
In lugnet.space, John P. Henderson writes:
On the contrary.  If Adrian wants to send me 5 or 10 Red Futuron minifigs, I
would be happily bribed into giving up the #40 spot here in .space.  <grin>

Meanwhile, we can take this as compensation that my Lugnet membership
(#1088) reflects poorly how many decades I have collected without a dark age...

Sorry mate, I don't own that many red futuron figs.  Ain't that a kicker.  I
guess I'll just have to live at #41, won't I :)

Heehee!  Well, you can't blame me for trying!    :-)

I have only one red FT fig.  In my world, that's the color worn by the
lowest rank, ensign, so I wish I had more, especially if we have a FT
contest later this year.  Oh well.

Meanwhile, I can't help but think this Spacer Roll Call thread is a ploy to
show .space having more posts come the end of the year...  <sly grin>

Cheers,
-Hendo