 Space / 16129
Re: Chewie gets bored..
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 6 Aug 2002 14:30:09 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Joe Meno writes:
In lugnet.starwars, Luke Ma writes:
And on the subject: how many people build alternate models of sets?  I
realize that taking your entire collection and creating something original
without constraint is more fun for most but for those who have limited
sets...isn't that what Lego is partially about?  That even with a very
limited number of pieces, one can always build many different things?

Sonic

I tend to do that from time to time. My Shrike (which is on Brickshelf:

that was an alternate from the X-Wing.

It's a lot like a game to me when I do alternates...what can I do with what I
have here? And strangely enough, one of the best sets for noodling around was
the  Episode I small set with the STAPs and Jar Jar. The piece assortment was
just right to do many different things.

Joe

That's a pretty cool model, but I have to disagree on the set.  The
<set:7130> Snowspeeder has a far superior selection of parts:

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/j.j.railton/claude/

Jason J Railton