 Space / 16115
Re: Spacer Roll Call 08-03-02
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 5 Aug 2002 22:24:47 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jamie Neufeld writes:
#63- Jamie Neufeld

In lugnet.space, Nick Kappatos writes:
I guess I'm 62... I met some of you guys in the Space roundtable at
Brickfest.  I'm the nameless guy all the way to the right:

It was fun, and I hope I have something to share soon.

Chris Giddens, if you're out there, I'm still looking for my pile of classic
three-way thrusters for you!

That is nice that you are looking for those three-way thrusters for Chris but, for the sake of curiosity, what is this Spacer roll call, anyway?  Please fill me in because I probably missed something good.

Oh, and by the way, I finally figured out a problem that I was having
concerning my Dual-Fire (TM) technology and also with explaining it
properly.  Well, imagine a light switch on a wall with two switches on it
and one switch operates one light bulb and the other switch operates another
light bulb.  This is how my Dual-Fire (TM) technology is supposed to work.
There are about two dozen or more little thrusters that act as little VTOL
engines (VTOL, for those who do not know what it means, stands for Vertical
Take-Off and Landing).  When the space craft is in space and an enemy tries
to go for the soft under belly, which is nowhere near soft since it already
has 16 little cannons already underneath the space craft, the VTOL engines
can switch to a pair of smaller engines, which also power all the other
weapons on the ship, and they can also be used as weapons.  This is what I
was trying to explain to people a long time ago with the Galaxy Destroyer,
but with that craft, it proved quite useless.  With my new space craft,
however, it proves quite useful (and I have proof of these engines on my
space craft should anyone try to use any arguments against me) in function.