 Robotics / 25226
Re: Mindstorms NXT programming languages
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 14 Jan 2006 21:58:56 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Chris Magno wrote:

Brian, I am so..... going to kick you!!!!!

   Sir, if you hand me a straight line like "code my way out of a paper bag",
well... I'm only human ;-). So I've got to give Steve a negated hug while he
kicks me? Dang, I'm not sure we can do that within the limits of the standard
firmware... hey Steve, can we get LEGO to send us a NXT to try out complicated
real-world problems like that?

--
Brian Davis
(BTW, ds th wy LG splls "nxt" mply tht w cn't s vwls n r prgrms?)