 Robotics / 25194
Re: Mindstorms NXT programming languages
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 13 Jan 2006 20:51:08 GMT

On Fri, January 13, 2006 1:59 pm, steve wrote:
John Barnes wrote:

Agreed! And if they did come up with a PC in a brick, you'd have to put new
batteries in it every few minutes :)

Oh *please*.  These are a pair of unjustified responses - you
guys both know better.

Now this is funny.

Are you suggesting (A) JB doesn't know much about hardware or (B) JB doesn't know
about LEGO's development process?

If you select (A) or (B), you should rethink your answer.