 Robotics / 21853
Re: Bump switches and "aggression"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 15 Dec 2003 20:24:54 GMT

"Rob Limbaugh" <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> wrote in message
news:004201c3c2be$0a5c6cf0$640ba8c0@markera...
Personally, I find multiple bump sensors the way to go.  In software, I • can
make their significance be whatever I want.  I also think that dice-roll
decision making would decrease the chance surviving aggression.

- Rob

How can I attach lets say 4 switches so the make a binary code, (4switches
should need only two ports). I want to have one switch on each side of the
bot and in front and back.

Øyvind Steinnes
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=Phoenix