 Robotics / 21756
Re: an idea, can someone tell me if this is possible/been done before/etc?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 2 Dec 2003 15:49:36 GMT

i'm sorry to all
about using this forum to resolve private issues
but i have to say one word to jim

what is going on with you?

if you want to get me down - do it here on the group!!!
send you really smart and wise posts on the group!!!
if you want to teach and instruct me do it here - on the group not on prive

but consider not all of us here are scientists and this group is not a scientist forum
we are playing with toys

if you are saying me "you should spend more time on something"
or "you should read smart books"

you should remind yourself the hovercraft topics...

pixel