 Robotics / 21740
21739  |  21741
Subject:
an idea, can someone tell me if this is possible/been done before/etc?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 1 Dec 2003 01:57:07 GMT

Or, provide suggestions on how to do it?
I saw Wild Wild West the other day and was looking at the giant spider
robot and wondered if making such a "sipder" robot is possible with lego
robotics?

Would it be possible?
Has anyone done it?
Does anyone have any tips on how to do it? (I suspect one would probobly
need more than one RCX to pull it off which means I cantr do it :)