 Robotics / 21777
Re: an idea, can someone tell me if this is possible/been done before/etc?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 2 Dec 2003 22:46:11 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Jim Choate <ravage@einstein.ssz.com> wrote:
On Tue, 2 Dec 2003, Kevin L. Clague wrote:

Maybe someone will get me this book for Christmas.

I'd suggest finding it in a used bookstore. That's how I found mine. Paid
something like $15 for it. If you like I can certainly keep an eye out for
another copy. One of the nice things about living in Austin the plethora
of used bookstores we have because of UT and the other colleges.

Please do.

Thanks,
Kevin