 Robotics / 21524
Re: Mindstorms 3.0 Wish List
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 7 Nov 2003 08:14:24 GMT

By the way, it is very easy to replace the batteries without dumping the
contents of the RCX memory.  I usually replace the AA cells one-at-a-time,
waiting a few seconds before removing the next one.  Doing this, I have never
(unintentionally) lost the contents of my memory.

- Chris.

...and make sure that you don't accidentally hit the ON button while a battery
is removed, as it would mean instantaneous memory erase!

Philo