 Robotics / 21480
Re: Mindstorms 3.0 Wish List
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 5 Nov 2003 08:51:18 GMT

maybe sensors could have its own battery (watch like)
and blue tooth connection with its rcx

all problems with separation  would be solved via configuration
cause i think all sensors could be addressed separately

so even somo robots could work perfectly ok
we could have no wires at all
and the rcx module coul very small
(no connectors 2x2 at all)

btw the same could be with motors
motor(s) could be connected to the standard batery box
and the signal would flow through the air

br
pixel

"Jonathan Wilson" <jonwil@tpgi.com.au> wrote in message news:Hnt2KJ.28E@lugnet.com...
* RC communication (but keep the IR port, too)
Why not use Bluetooth for the wireless. I dont know a huge deal about it
but from what I have read, it would work great.