 Robotics / 21488
Re: Mindstorms 3.0 Wish List
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 5 Nov 2003 15:33:33 GMT

"Chris Phillips" <drvegetable@attbi.com> wrote in message news:Hnvw3v.23z3@lugnet.com...

Reading this thread, I am struck by one thought: who would actually pay for a
souped-up RCX with intelligent sensors and BlueTooth in every sensor?

i know this thread shouldn't be any kind of discussion but just to explain my idea
i've to say i thought about just possibility to join blue tooth sensors
they can be made and sell separately
the most important thing is the rcx should have BT inside and know
that some sensors can have it also

old sensors caoul be connected in a standard way

Be careful what you wish for- you might actually get it.

holy words!!!

I do like very much Paul Kleniewski's axle electrical connector replacement for
the 2x2 electrical brick.

:)) thanx

It is much more compact (allowing for a smaller RCX)
and has the advantage of allowing a wire to be passed through a Technic pinhole.
Of course, I would hope that they would also create an adaptor brick to convert
one type of connector to the other so the old stuff would work with the new.

SURE!!!

The most important feature in my mind is to keep the system open so that
hard-core fans can continue to create our own programming tools, sensors, and
actuators.  Maybe they could even sell a reference manual that documents all of
the internals so that we don't have to wait 3 weeks for Kekoa to
reverse-engineer the brick.

open architecture? similar to jcx... :)))
just kidding

br
pixel