 Robotics / 21466
Re: Mindstorms 3.0 Wish List
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 3 Nov 2003 21:30:07 GMT

At 11:53 AM 11/3/2003, Jordan Bradford wrote:
I'm giving a presentation about Mindstorms on Wednesday. I have a slide
near the
end that talks about all the stuff I know people want to see added. Here's
what
I have so far:

RCX
===

* RC communication (but keep the IR port, too)

Did you mean 'RF' communication?

Thanks

Bruce

------- WWW.SYSTRONIX.COM ----------