 People / 4576
Re: Lugnet: WAKE UP!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Fri, 7 Apr 2006 15:49:26 GMT

In lugnet.people, Andrew Bulthaupt wrote: snip

Additionally, if you ever have a problem with something you see on BZPower, please contact a staff member with your question. As long as you are polite and make your concern understandable, we will be more than willing to help you or pass your message along to whoever can. If you send us a message screaming and complaining at our policies, however, the chances of you receiving a warm welcome are greatly diminished. So “play well” and everything should be fine.

-Andrew B. BZPower Forum Admin

Thanks for the advice. I just want to make it clear that I have never “screamed or complained” about anything on BZPower. I don’t feel a warm welcome there, but that it probably more based on my not understanding the posting rules, or, more accurately, the posting culture or etiquette on that site.

It’s just interesting to me, since I consider myself a casual fan of Bionicle and interested in BZPower, that I feel put off by the other members. I wonder whether other people like myself feel that way too and just never become part of those forums for that reason.

-- Thomas Main thomasmain@charter.net