 People / 4574
Re: Lugnet: WAKE UP!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Thu, 6 Apr 2006 23:51:07 GMT

In lugnet.people, Mark Papenfuss wrote:
   In lugnet.people, Thomas Main wrote:

   Well, I hope LUGNET doesn’t start locking threads. I post sometimes on BZPower and it seems that my threads get locked a lot and I am never sure exactly why. It’s happened enough times to make me not want to post there anymore - I guess I just don’t understand the rules.

When a thread is locked on BZP it is policy to say why - either the staff member posts why, or quotes somebody who already said it. Are you saying you were not told why, or you did not understand why? There is a pretty big difference between the two.

Mark P
BZpower Forum Admin

Additionally, if you ever have a problem with something you see on BZPower, please contact a staff member with your question. As long as you are polite and make your concern understandable, we will be more than willing to help you or pass your message along to whoever can. If you send us a message screaming and complaining at our policies, however, the chances of you receiving a warm welcome are greatly diminished. So “play well” and everything should be fine.

-Andrew B. BZPower Forum Admin