 Administrative / General / 13429
Re: Warnings( was: WAKE UP!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 4 Apr 2006 07:23:01 GMT

In lugnet.people, Ross Crawford wrote:
   snip Should admins disregard advice/warnings given by others (non-admins and admins in non-admin role) in making decisions about timeouts/bans? Seems to me they should count for something, though exactly how they should be taken into account is not an easy question to answer.

ROSCO

This is a difficult question to answer in specifics. I’m tempted to re-word your question from, “Should admins disregard..” to, “Should admins consider..” which makes it an easy: “Yes.” LUGNET users’ voices are always counting for something, but I’m not sure it’s possible to define that in a quantitative way.

-Suz