 People / 4570
Re: Lugnet: WAKE UP!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Thu, 6 Apr 2006 07:00:07 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

In lugnet.people, Larry Pieniazek wrote:

Further, and just as importantly, I’d like to see some of the people who responded completely inappropriately get some timeouts too.

But it’s not my place to say.

I’d absolutely sign this. The way of baiting on Eric (done by some members)
had nothing to do with a discussion on ToS violation. IMHO this is as
despicable as the ToS violation. Might be it is a ToS violation itself.

Sincerely Marco