 Administrative / General / 13446
Re: Lugnet: WAKE UP!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 6 Apr 2006 07:02:55 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Frank Filz wrote:
I'm curious, is any action being taken against those who have been baiting
Eric? I absolutely agree that Eric has committed TOS violations, but the
degree of baiting that he has been subject to has no place on Lugnet, or at
least would have had no place on Lugnet 6 years ago.

Frank

So am I. Well I can't say what has been on LUGNet 6 years ago, but I do agree
that it shouldn't be a place for such treatment.

Marco