 Administrative / General / 13375
Re: Lugnet: WAKE UP!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sat, 1 Apr 2006 01:16:55 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jon Palmer wrote:
   I tried so hard to stay out of this farce but I can’t help it any longer. Normally Eric’s antics are at least entertaining, but now I’m mad. This is what pushed me over the edge:

   Eric Sophie wrote:

   You actively campaighn to tell people not to buy my art, a direct act >of war, for which I rely to live. If we were in person, I’d smash your >face for getting in the way of my dream. How dare you.

What is WRONG with you people?! Suzanne?!

I can’t believe this selfish, sleazy burnout is actually going to get away with abusing Lugnet like this.

I can’t believe he is even allowed to post PERIOD after threatening another member with physical harm. ...

I believe Todd is taking action now.

-Suz