 People / 4559
Re: Lugnet: WAKE UP!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Sun, 2 Apr 2006 11:44:49 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.people, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
   In lugnet.admin.general, Timothy Gould wrote:

   Eric Sophie has lost posting privileges as a result of ToS violations.

-Suz

   PS. I’m sure there are other people that see things the same way I have just outlined and who would be happy to have you back when you are willing to start behaving.

Me for one. It was deserved but I sincerely hope this is a timeout, to be lifted when Eric apologises and indicates he understands that he needs to comply with the ToS, and will do so, and not a permanent loss.

Hmmm, interesting to compare that view of Eric, who has shown a wilful disregard for the ToS, with your opinion of Jojo.

   Further, and just as importantly, I’d like to see some of the people who responded completely inappropriately get some timeouts too.

That would involve someone deciding what “completely inappropriate” is. But as you brought it up, which posts would you deem completely inappropriate?

   But it’s not my place to say.

Too late you just did. Maybe you meant “But it’s not my job to give timeouts”?

ROSCO