 Administrative / General / 13395
Re: Lugnet: WAKE UP!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sun, 2 Apr 2006 06:02:39 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

In lugnet.admin.general, Suzanne Rich Green wrote:
   In lugnet.general, Jon Palmer wrote:
   I tried so hard to stay out of this farce but I can’t help it any longer. Normally Eric’s antics are at least entertaining, but now I’m mad. This is what pushed me over the edge:

   Eric Sophie wrote:

   You actively campaighn to tell people not to buy my art, a direct act of war, for which I rely to live. If we were in person, I’d smash your face for getting in the way of my dream. How dare you.

What is WRONG with you people?! Suzanne?!

I can’t believe this selfish, sleazy burnout is actually going to get away with abusing Lugnet like this.

I can’t believe he is even allowed to post PERIOD after threatening another member with physical harm. ...

I believe Todd is taking action now.

-Suz

Eric Sophie has lost posting privileges as a result of ToS violations.

-Suz