 People / 4577
Re: lowering noise
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Fri, 7 Apr 2006 22:29:56 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Mark Papenfuss wrote:
   In lugnet.build.mecha, Suzanne Rich Green wrote:

   Questions? bring them to an admin newsgroup.

I have a question - and it echos Frank’s post that went unanswered/ignored. What was done to the people who baited and flamed? To me thier actions were far worse than Eric’s. It seems that the trolls, baiters and flamers got away scott free. And I think that it shows that acting like that is ok and accepted, and that is a shame.

Mark
Lugnet Member 1634

I was looking in this past thread and couldn’t find the bit where you called for yourself to be banned in it? Perhaps you could point me to the correct posts.

Although perhaps you don’t consider that flaming? I’ll tell you what though, I do and if I had to make a list of lugnet trolls you would be on it for that and other incidents. So how are you planning to choose the list of trolls and flamers? Mark Papenfuss’ list? Lar’s list? Ross Crawford’s list? Eric’s list? Gets a bit difficult when personal opinion is involved.

Tim