 Administrative / General / 13477
Re: lowering noise
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sat, 8 Apr 2006 17:49:01 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Mark Papenfuss wrote:
   In lugnet.build.mecha, Suzanne Rich Green wrote:

   Questions? bring them to an admin newsgroup.

I have a question - and it echos Frank’s post that went unanswered/ignored. What was done to the people who baited and flamed? To me thier actions were far worse than Eric’s. It seems that the trolls, baiters and flamers got away scott free. And I think that it shows that acting like that is ok and accepted, and that is a shame.

Mark
Lugnet Member 1634

Mark, I’m sorry I didn’t have time last night to formulate a proper reply to this. I sort of went to bed thinking about how best to explain my view to Frank.. Now I’ll reply to his post directly. But here I just want to state that I didn’t consciously ignore his question. I think, when I read it, I took it more rhetorically. But upon re-reading it, I do see I should have put more effort into explaining myself.

-Suz